- Click Here to download our Preschool Registration Form.
- If you are interested in seeing the preschool, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment. Tours will be scheduled 1/5/17, 1/9/17, and 1/12/17 at 10:00 am each of these days.
- Registration forms will be accepted beginning the week of January 9, 2017. Completed applications should be placed in an envelope (marked “Community Registration”) with a registration fee check attached. Your envelope may be brought to the Preschool office between 9:30-1:00 pm, Monday thru Friday and must be at Good Hope Preschool no later than 12:00 pm (Noon) on Wednesday, January 25, 2017. Please note: There is no school 1/16/17.
- Each child needs a separate registration form and fee. The registration fee is $100 and must accompany the application. The registration fee will be returned if your child is not enrolled. Please place multiple applications for the same family in ONE envelope.
- By marking a first and second choice of the days of the week you prefer, we are able to place your child in an open class. If you mark only one choice and that class is full, we will not place your child in a different class. You may enroll a child for only one class option.
- Please note on the form if you would like to be placed on a waiting list if your child does not get a class spot.
- Registration will be conducted by a drawing on Thursday, January 26, 2017. Applications will be drawn in random order by a member of the Preschool Governance Board and class slots fill accordingly. You will be notified by email if you child is enrolled by 1/27/2017.
- Children must be between 18 and 24 months by August 31st of current year to be enrolled in Mother’sMorning Out (MMO) program.
- Children must be 2 years of age by August 31st of current year to be enrolled in our 2-year old program.
- Children must be 3 years of age by August 31st of current year to be enrolled in our 3-year old program.
- Children must be 4 years of age by August 31st of current year to be enrolled in our 4-year old program.
- Children in our 3-year-old program and 4-year-old program must be toilet trained.
- All children must have their immunizations up to date prior to starting school in September.
We have a waiting list for students who do not make the initial class enrollment.
You will be notified by phone and/or email of any openings as they become available.
To be placed on our waiting list you may simply:
- Provide the birthdate of your child
- Provide your name, phone number, email and child’s name.