How To Register for Preschool
- Click the button below to download our Preschool Registration Form.
- If you are interested in seeing the preschool, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment. conducted by appointment only and after school hours. The first appointment would be 12:30. I will take appointments starting 1/4/2021.
- Registration forms will be accepted beginning the week of January 11, 2021. Completed applications should be placed in an envelope (marked “Public Registration”) with a registration fee check attached. Your envelope may be brought to the Preschool office between 9:30-1:00 pm, Monday thru Friday and must be at Good Hope Preschool no later than 12:00 pm (Noon) on Wednesday, January 27, 2021. Please note: There is no school 1/18/2021 and 1/19/21.
4. Each child needs a separate registration form and fee. The registration fee is $100 and must accompany the application for consideration. The registration fee will be returned if your child is not enrolled, otherwise it is nonrefundable. Please place multiple applications for the same family in ONE envelope.
5. By marking a first and second choice of the days of the week you prefer, we are able to place your child in an open class. If you mark only one choice and that class is full, we will not place your child in a different class.
6. Please note on the form if you would like to be placed on a waiting list if your child does not get a class spot.
7. Registration will be conducted by a drawing on Thursday, January 28, 2021. Applications will be drawn in random order by a member of the Preschool Governance Board and class slots filled accordingly. You will be notified by email by 2/3/2021.