Grace Notes Children’s Choir
SUNDAYS 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM • CHOIR ROOM
Calling all Kindergarten – 5th grade kids who love to sing and worship through music! GraceNotes Children Choir includes music theory, sign language, musical instruments and movement.
Why teach children to sing?
- Singing and music help children worship God and learn about Him.
- Singing is a lifelong musical activity at home, at school, at play, and at church.
- Singing is a way of telling others about Jesus.
- Singing helps children participate in and lead in worship.
- Singing helps express our feelings.
- The Bible tells us to sing. (Ephesians 5:19-20; Psalm 33:1; Psalm 68:4; Deuteronomy 31:19)