Good Hope Preschool’s mission is to introduce children to Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, through a Christian-based program aimed at balancing development in the following areas: social/emotional, physical, cognitive, language, and spiritual.
“Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me.” Mark 9:37
All classes meet from 9:00am – 12:00 noon.
A TYPICAL DAY
HOW TO REGISTER FOR PRESCHOOL
- Click the button below to download our Preschool Registration Form.
- If you are interested in seeing the preschool, please send email to email@example.com to make an appointment. conducted by appointment only and after school hours. The first appointment would be 12:30. I will take appointments starting 1/9/2023.
- Registration forms will be accepted beginning the week of January 9, 2023. Completed applications should be placed in an envelope (marked “Public Registration”) with a registration fee check attached. Your envelope may be brought to the Preschool office between 9:30-1:00 pm, Monday thru Friday and must be at Good Hope Preschool no later than 12:00 pm (Noon) on Thursday, January 26, 2023. Please note: There is no school 1/16/2023 or 1/27/23.
- Each child needs a separate registration form and fee. The registration fee is $100 and must accompany the application for consideration. The registration fee will be returned if your child is not enrolled, otherwise it is nonrefundable. Please place multiple applications for the same family in ONE envelope.
- By marking a first and second choice of the days of the week you prefer, we are able to place your child in an open class. If you mark only one choice and that class is full, we will not place your child in a different class.
- Please note on the form if you would like to be placed on a waiting list if your child does not get a class spot.
- Registration will be conducted by a drawing on Friday, January 27, 2023. Applications will be drawn in random order by a member of the Preschool Governance Board and class slots filled accordingly. You will be notified by email by 2/6/2023.
- Children must be 2 years of age by August 31st of current year to be enrolled in our 2-year old program.
- Children must be 3 years of age by August 31st of current year to be enrolled in our 3-year old program.
- Children must be 4 years of age by August 31st of current year to be enrolled in our 4-year old program.
- Children in our 3-year-old program and 4-year-old program must be toilet trained.
- All children must have their immunizations up to date prior to starting school in September.
WAITING LIST INFORMATION
To be placed on our waiting list you may simply:
- Provide the birthdate of your child
- Provide your name, phone number, email and child’s name.
REGISTRATION LOTTERY INFORMATION
- Current Students Lottery—January 19, 2023—Registration forms and fees due 1/19/23 by 12:00 pm
- Siblings of Current Students Lottery—January 19, 2023 after current students
- Church Members and Siblings of Alumni Lottery—January 20, 2023—Registration forms and fee due 1/20/23 by 12:00 pm
- General Public Lottery—January 27, 2023— Registration forms due 1/26/23 by 12:00 pm
- NOTE: Good Hope Preschool is CLOSED 1/16/2023
TUITION AND FEES
|2 Years||M / W||8||$175/month|
|2 Years||T / Th||8||$175/month|
|3 Years||M / W / F||12||$225/month|
|3 Years||T / W / Th||12||$225/month|
|3 Years||T / Th||12||$175/month|
|4 Years||M / T / W / Th (Two Classes))||30||$270/month|
PAYMENT INFORMATION & DEADLINES
Registration fees for the school year will be $100 per child.
The registration fee will be due at the time of enrollment and is non-refundable for any reason.
The first tuition payment is due by June 1, 2023.
This tuition payment is nonrefundable if you withdraw your child from GHP for any reason other than illness, in which a note from the child’s physician would need to be submitted to the GHP Director. Thirty (30) day notice is required to withdraw from the program without penalty
The next payment is due July 1 and so on.
Any funds received after the 10th are considered late and subject to a $25 late fee.
Any checks returned for insufficient funds will be subject to a $25 additional charge.
Pay By Check
Checks made payable to Good Hope Preschool (GHP) may be mailed to:
Good Hope Baptist Church Preschool
Attn: Jetana McKinley
6628 Good Hope Church Road
Cary, NC 27519
We will not be able to hold spots for children unless the first tuition payment is made by June 1st. Please call the Preschool Office with any further questions at 919-467-8678.