To provide opportunities for the men of Good Hope Baptist Church to grow in their walk with Jesus.
Accountable to: Senior Pastor, Elders, Church.
Team Roles and Responsibilities
Plans and provides bible studies, discipleship, events, fellowship opportunities, and service projects throughout the year.
1) Has a personal relationship with Christ and are members of Good Hope Baptist Church.
2) Able to work well with others.
3) Able to serve for one-year and can be renewed yearly (if so desired).
4) Prays often for the men of GHBC and God’s direction for Men’s Ministry.
Responsibilities of the Chairperson
1) Works with the communication team to advertise events appropriately.
2) Coordinates scheduling ministry events with the church administrative assistant.
3) Prepares an agenda and leads “as needed” team meetings.
4) Works well with others.
5) Helps secure new team members approved by the nominating committee.
6) Responsible for ensuring every event includes an spiritual component through which participants are pointed to Christ.
7) Makes arrangements and secures guest speakers when needed.
8) All ministry curriculum is approved by the Senior Pastor and Elders.
9) Prepares budget recommendations, in consultation with other members of this team, and submits to the Finance Committee.