Maintenance of all legal documentation of church property.
Accountable to: Senior Pastor, Elders, Church.
Team Roles and Responsibilities
1) The Facilities Manager and Maintenance Coordinator is a paid staff position and will serve as the Team Leader.
2) Affixes their signature to legal documents where the signatures of Trustees are required.
3) Keeps important papers in a safe deposit box (provided by the church).
4) Works under the leadership of Elders and in conjunction with the Finance team.
5) Holds the titles of all church property. They shall have no power to buy, sell, mortgage, lease or transfer any property exceeding the approved budget amount without a specific vote for the church authorizing such action.
6) Members will serve a three-year term, with a one-year sabbatical.
Responsibilities of the Facilities Manager and Maintenance Coordinator (paid team leader)
1) Works with a team member if/when a document needs a signature.
2) Cannot sign the legal document because he is an employee of the church.
3) Takes the document to the safe deposit box.