Parent’s Night Out
- 6:00 – 6:45pm – Small Group Games / Free-play (Rides In Begins)
- 6:45 – 7:05pm – Pizza Dinner (Cheese and Pepperoni from Dominos and cold bottled water) (Rides In Ends)
- 7:05 – 7:35pm – Praise and Worship and Group Assembly Games
- 7:35 – 8:05pm – Small Group Activity 1
- 8:05 – 8:35pm – Small Group Activity 2
- 8:35- 9:00 pm – Devotion and Snack (Chips, Cookies, Crackers, etc and cold bottled water)
- 9:00 – 10:00pm – Rides Out Activities (Christian Animated Programming, Board Games, Puzzles, etc)
All Kids K-5th Grade
(Pre-K Children Age 4 and Up Who Are Potty Trained & whose Legal Guardians are Official Members of Good Hope may attend but must be manually enrolled by the church office. Contact us for more information)
Leader: David Stanford
Curriculum: Bible Based & High Energy Kids Activities
Schedule: 6pm-10pm • 3rd Fridays Of Each Month
Room: Rides In/Out = Drop Off In Back • 7pm-9pm Bring Inside To Children’s Building
Cost: $7.00 Per Child For Food & Snacks
Cancellations / Refunds: Registrations cancelled more than 48 hours prior to PNO will receive a full refund. Cancellations afterwards are non-refundable.
NEXT PNO IS 11/17/2023
We understand the challenges that come with parenthood and the importance of taking time to recharge and refresh. That’s why we’ve created Parent’s Night Out at Good Hope, a fun-filled evening of games, crafts, and Christian activities that will keep your children entertained and engaged.
Our program is staffed by experienced and trustworthy caregivers who are committed to creating a safe and welcoming environment for your children. We also incorporate Christian teachings and values into our activities, providing an opportunity for your children to learn and grow spiritually while having fun.
Our program incorporates Christian teachings and values into many of our activities. We believe that nurturing a child’s spiritual growth is just as important as their physical and emotional well-being. Our caregivers incorporate Bible stories, prayer, and other Christian teachings into the evening’s activities, providing an opportunity for your children to learn and grow spiritually.
With Parent’s Night Out, you’ll have the peace of mind knowing that your children are in good hands while you take a well-deserved break. Enjoy a date night, catch up on work, or just relax and recharge – whatever you need, we’ve got you covered.