Providing meetings and ministries permission to meet on campus and use equipment and space.
Accountable to: Senior Pastor, Elders, Church.
Team Roles and Responsibilities
1) Creates a “Guidelines for Use of Facilities” document. (see attached)
2) Maintains a list of areas that can be reserved. Such as:
a. Fellowship Hall/Heritage Building
c. Family Life Center main room (large kitchen)
d. Certain small areas
e. Parking lot
3) Regular scheduled meetings and ministries will have priority claiming space, facilities and equipment. Priority include:
a. Church-wide meetings
b. Church organizations and small groups
c. Requests made by actively attending member of GHBC
d. Non-church events will be considered, but generally not allowed
4) Special non-ministry requests for facilities use is on a case-by-case basis. Such as:
c. Special Events
d. Bridal showers
e. Baby showers
f. Anniversary parties
g. Family reunions
h. Birthday parties
Responsibilities of the Facilities Manager (paid team leader)
1) Works with the team to oversee the facilities.
2) Makes sure all guidelines are met (follow up after event).
3) Reviews all requests with church administrative assistant.