The Preschool Governance Board will provide leadership and guidance to the operations of the Good Hope weekday preschool. The board will facilitate the ministry partnership between the weekday preschool and the church and lead the weekday preschool to be connected to the overall vision and ministry goals of the church.
Accountable to: Associate Pastor of Children, Elders, Church.
Team Roles and Responsibilities
The team is comprised of volunteer church members who serve a (3) year rotation. The Associate Pastor of Children serves as a permanent member of this team.
1) Team members should be active members of Good Hope Baptist Church.
2) Team members should demonstrate an interest in the Good Hope Preschool.
3) Team members will be responsible for overall leadership/governance decisions regarding the Good Hope Preschool. This includes (but is not limited to): preschool registration guidelines, tuition fees, Preschool director salary, major financial decisions, and offer general input as circumstances require.
4) Team members empower the Preschool Director to run the day-to-day operations of the preschool.
5) Team members support the Preschool Director through accountability, direction, and availability to address concerns as needed.
6) Team members should be available to meet quarterly, and as needed.
7) Team members serve as the liaison between the Good Hope Preschool and Good Hope Baptist Church.