Join the Good Hope Baptist Church Safety Team and make a difference! Be part of a team dedicated to providing a safe environment for church members and guests during Sunday School classes, Worship Services, and special events. From providing medical assistance to walking patrols in the parking lots and grounds, your role is critical in ensuring the safety of our community. You'll also staff the Children's Building during services, maintain surveillance cameras, and respond to incidents with grace and respect. Ready to make a difference? Join the Safety Team today!
The purpose of the Safety Team is to provide a safe environment for the church members and guests.
Accountable to: Senior Pastor, Elders, Church.
Team Roles and Responsibilities
1) Provide the safe environment for Sunday School classes, Worship Services, special events conducted at Good Hope Baptist Church.
2) Provide assistance to any medical situation that occurs on church property. Contact the needed medical personnel in the church and ambulance if needed.
3) Provide walking patrol in the parking lots, grounds, buildings, and office during services or church events/activities.
4) Staff the Children’s Building during Sunday School and Worship Service.
5) Maintain and observe cameras within church grounds.
6) Respond to any incident on church property and contact police, fire, or medical emergency as needed.
7) Respond and interact with congregation and guests with grace and respect when carrying out all duties.
Responsibilities of the Chairperson
1) Schedule team personnel to positions needed to provide for the safe conduct of Sunday worship times and locations.
2) Trains all team members.
3) Ensures proper conduct from all team members in performance of assignments and contact with church members and guests.
4) Ensures safety of all church property, buildings, and grounds.