Ladies, are you ready to deepen your relationship with Jesus? Join the Women's Ministry at Good Hope Baptist Church and experience growth like never before! Our
ministry provides opportunities for Bible studies, discipleship, fellowship, and service projects throughout the year. Our team is composed of women who have a personal
relationship with Christ, are members of GHBC, and work well with others. We pray often for our community and God's direction for our ministry. Join us as we grow together in Christ!
To provide opportunities for the women of Good Hope Baptist Church to grow in their walk with Jesus.
Accountable to: Senior Pastor, Elders, Church.
Team Roles and Responsibilities
1) Plans and provides bible studies, discipleship, events, fellowship opportunities, and service projects throughout the year.
2) Has a personal relationship with Christ and are members of Good Hope Baptist Church.
3) Able to work well with others.
4) Able to serve for one-year and can be renewed yearly (if so desired).
5) Prays often for the women of GHBC and God’s direction for Women Ministry.
6) Members of the committee have different roles and each person will be assigned a role – such as Vice Chairman, Treasurer, Secretary/Social Media, Prayer Leader.
7) Secretary/Social Media member – helps with social media posts and takes minutes.
8) Treasurer – keeps track of budget, works with Finance Team on budget and getting checks cut for guest speakers, catering, or childcare.
Responsibilities of the Chairperson
1) Has a personal relationship with Christ and a member of Good Hope Baptist Church.
2) Coordinates scheduling ministry events with the church administrative assistant.
3) Works with the communication team to advertise events appropriately.
4) Prepares an agenda and leads monthly steering team meetings.
5) Works well with others.
6) Secures new team members approved by the nominating committee.
7) Makes arrangements and secures guest speakers when needed.
8) All ministry curriculum is approved by the Senior Pastor and Elders.
9) Prepares budget recommendations, in consultation with the appropriate staff, and submit to the Finance Committee.
10) Responsible for ensuring there is a spiritual component to any event scheduled.